Distinguished Club Program (DCP)
- 2021-2022 DCP Club Success Plan
- This is the plan for our club to achieve President’s Distinguished Club, the highest honours a Toastmasters club can attain. See our club history, which shows how our venerable club has performed over the years.
- AC Application
- This pdf can be printed and is for members applying for their Advanced Communication awards (ACB, ACS and ACG). Download, fill out and pass to your VP Ed for submission to TI
- AL Application
- This pdf can be printed and is for members applying for their new Advanced Leadership awards (ALB, ALS and DTM). Download, fill out and pass to your VP Ed for submission to TI.
- Bill Chase Award
- This pdf can be printed and is for club members who intend to visit other clubs in the area. Take this along to the club you are visiting, get it signed by a club officer and Sears-Halifax could be in line for an award!
- Speaker Information Form Word PDF
- This form is for each speaker to provide his/her speech information for the Toastmaster of the Evening. Please download and pass in at the meeting, or even better, email to the designated Toastmaster.
- Membership Form
- This pdf is the first step in your Toastmasters career. It can be printed and is for people wishing to apply for membership of Toastmasters. Complete the form and bring it along to one of our meetings.
- Club Constitution
- This is a copy of the Club Constitution and Bylaws. It is in pdf format and can be downloaded and printed for your reference. It is also available on the TI website.
- Advanced Communicator Manual Descriptions
- Ever wondered what all the manuals for the Advanced Communicator program were all about? This pdf gives a brief description of each of the five speech projects within each of the 15 advanced manuals. You get two free manuals once you complete your CC – so make your mind up!
- Competent Communicator Manual Speech Outlines
- Find out here what each of the 10 speech projects are aiming to achieve.
- Competent Leader Matrix
- This PDF file is the matrix showing what must be completed for the achievement of your Competent Leader designation. Remember that filling normal meeting roles can be used for your CL designation. For more information, or if you have any questions, speak to the Club VP Education.
- Guest Brochure
- A copy of our Guest Brochure. It gives an overview of Toastmasters and our Club in particular. Feel free to print off lots of copies and circulate!
- Logitech Presenter User Guide
- A copy of the Logitech User Guide for the new Club remote presenter. Familiarity with the controls will really help your presentation go smoothly.
- TI Quote of the Week
- Each week we Quote one of these during our meeting. Download a copy to have on hand if you are asked to fulfill that role.